There are no synthetic vitamins in our Herbamins mix. We created it using natural whole foods.
Testing: This product was tested for and passed all our identity/herbicide/pesticide/fungicide, microbiological, and heavy metal testing protocols.
- Alfalfa (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Barley grass (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Wheat grass (Non-hybrid) (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Dandelion (Certified organic)
- Kelp (Certified organic)
- Barberry (Wildcrafted)
- Dulse (Certified organic)
- Spirulina (Certified organic)
- Irish Moss (Wildcrafted)
- Rose hips (Certified organic)
- Beet root (Organically grown – Non-GMO and unsprayed)
- Nutritional Yeast (Sourced from organically grown growth medium – Non-GMO and unsprayed)
- Cayenne Pepper (Certified organic)
- Hawthorn (Certified organic)
- Oatstraw (Certified organic)
- Carrot (Certified organic)
- Ginger (Certified organic)
- Milk Thistle (Wildcrafted)
- Chaparral (Wildcrafted)
- Nettle (Wildcrafted)
- Brigham Tea (Wildcrafted)
This mix does NOT contain any fillers or excipients!
We test all our Land of Havilah Herbals mixes for identity/herbicide/pesticide/fungicide, microbials, and heavy metals.
Directions: Take 3 capsules three times a day. May be taken with or without food. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
FREE ONLINE CLASS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE! After purchase, you will be given free access to the Herbamins Basics online class where our Certified Master Herbalist will teach you about dosage, frequency, and administration suggestions.
Looking for your free class? Visit our Instructions page.
There are no reviews yet.