*** Scroll to bottom of this page to see the current specials ***
As a Certified Aromatherapist, I want to be able to use the essential oils I keep on hand in three ways: topically (on the body), aromatically (diffused into the air), and internally (consumed, if appropriate for that specific oil). My training included Aromatic Medicine, which is the internal use of essential oils, so I am able to guide you in their safe and effective use internally as well as aromatically and topically. The essential oils that I use for our family and on our farm are available on a separate website from this one. This also allows me to help you access Wholesale prices (25% off!!), if you desire!
Want to order?
You can use this link to order at retail or wholesale.
Free Online Class!!!
Would you like to learn more about the benefits and how to get LOTS of free training from Kristie Miller AND Dr. Janet Roark (DVM – the Essential Oil Vet!) that are included with our wholesale membership account? We invite you to visit our free online class available here. It lays everything out in an easy to follow format.
THE dōTERRA DIFFERENCE
You may be wondering, “Why did Kristie choose dōTERRA?” There are quite a few reasons, but 2-3 come immediately to mind. The top for me was the testing they do on the products. This is is a list of the testing that is conducted on the essential oils I use and suggest to my clients for their family and animals:
1) Testing. This testing is conducted on every batch after distillation, upon receipt at the lab, and after filling the bottles:
- GC/ MS (batch results are available on SourceToYou.com)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- Chirality Testing
- Microbial testing (Bacteria, virus, fungi, mold)
- Heavy Metal testing
- Contamination testing (Pesticides, Chemicals, etc.)
- Optical Rotation, Refractive index, Specific Gravity, Organoleptic Assessments, and Stability Testing
- Third-Party Laboratory testing
2) Research. The oils are being used for research in universities, who have found that they can reproduce results from batch to batch. Studies are published regularly, I plan to share links on my private wholesale team group, and possibly some on our Land of Havilah Aroma’s Facebook Page (<<< this is a link) as they are made available.
3) Cō-Impact Sourcing. In addition to supplying high quality essential oils dōTERRA is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of farmers, harvesters, and distillers who contribute to dōTERRA’s oil production.
With over 100 essential oils in its product line, doTERRA sources its oils from over 40 countries —more than half of which could be considered developing countries. To ensure that small scale farmers and harvesters in disadvantaged areas are treated ethically, dōTERRA has introduced an initiative called Cō-Impact Sourcing.
Cō-Impact Sourcing is an initiative that seeks to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas. dōTERRA is committed to the ethical treatment of its suppliers by providing on-time payments at fair prices. Growers and harvesters are encouraged to form cooperative groups to share collective benefits and bargaining power while improving skills and capacity. If a natural disaster hits the area (which has happened) dōTERRA DOUBLES DOWN and provides support in their time of need!! THAT is the kind of company that I can feel good supporting!!!
The Healing Hands Foundation, dōTERRA’s charitable organization, provides funding and resources to create community-based, social-impact projects to improve lives in the larger communities where oils are sourced. Past projects include building or sponsoring existing medical clinics, installing drinking water and irrigation systems, building schools, and providing other educational resources such as vocational training programs.
I feel SO GOOD recommending this company for SO many reasons that I truly don’t have room to tell you about all of it here, so I just named some of my very favorites. I researched a lot of companies and tried their products before I decided on dōTERRA and the longer I am with them and experience the difference of using their products compared to the oils I was using before, the happier I am that I made the switch!
~ Kristie Miller, MH, CA, CEIT, NES
Proud to be a Wellness Advocate with dōTERRA