How would you like ONE mix that provides general vitamin/mineral supplementation that INCLUDES herbs to help increase availability of copper/selenium AND supports and protects the liver? Our Certified Master Herbalist has carefully formulated Herbamins to do exactly that!
There are no synthetic vitamins in our Herbamins mix. We created it using natural whole foods.
Testing: This product was tested for and passed all our identity/herbicide/pesticide/fungicide, microbiological, and heavy metal testing protocols.
- Alfalfa (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Barley grass (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Wheat grass (Non-hybrid) (Certified organic – flash-dried juice powder)
- Dandelion (Certified organic)
- Kelp (Certified organic)
- Barberry (Wildcrafted)
- Dulse (Certified organic)
- Spirulina (Certified organic)
- Irish Moss (Wildcrafted)
- Rose hips (Certified organic)
- Beet root (Organically grown – Non-GMO and unsprayed)
- Nutritional Yeast (Sourced from organically grown growth medium – Non-GMO and unsprayed)
- Cayenne Pepper (Certified organic)
- Hawthorn (Certified organic)
- Oatstraw (Certified organic)
- Carrot (Certified organic)
- Ginger (Certified organic)
- Milk Thistle (Wildcrafted)
- Chaparral (Wildcrafted)
- Nettle (Wildcrafted)
- Brigham Tea (Wildcrafted)
This mix does NOT contain any fillers or excipients!
We test all our Land of Havilah Herbals mixes for identity/herbicide/pesticide/fungicide, microbials, and heavy metals.
We love to use this mix for our Nubian dairy goat herd, our Master Herbalist formulated our Herbamins mix to provide more access to copper and selenium (if needed) along with additional safety features to support and protect the liver. If copper and/or selenium aren’t needed, the body is able to easily eliminate them – that is one of the fantastic safety features of the mix!
Herbamins is excellent for creatures that require some extra TLC (failure to thrive, recovering from illness, etc). This mix has helped us to avoid any extra selenium supplementation, even before birth/delivery!
FREE ONLINE CLASS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE! After purchase, you will be given free access to the Herbamins Basics online class where our Certified Master Herbalist will teach you about dosage, frequency, and administration suggestions for you and your animals.
Looking for your free class? Visit our Instructions page.
There are no reviews yet.